LooUQ Cloud doesn't lock you into a specific development platform or set of devices. We develop and test the LooUQ Cloud Client on several of the popular development boards\platforms. Below are the list of tested (supported) platforms.
- Raspberry PI
- Raspberry PI 2
- Raspberry PI 3
- Raspberry PI 4 (testing now)
- Arduino (SAMD)
- SparkFun Thing Plus
- Adafruit Feather M0
- Adafruit Feather M0 Express
- Adafruit Feather M4
LooUQ cloud works with WiFi and our LTEm1 cellular interfaces.
To include an LTEm1 LTE CAT-M1/NB-IOT cellular modem in your project you can use one of the LooUQ Circuit River Springs to interface the modem to your development device.
- RPi-Basic: Same form factor as a HAT (but it does not include the GPIO sensing circuit, so we can't call it a HAT). Provides power and SPI\GPIO interfaces.
- Feather-5: Connects any Feather* form-factor, SAMD based development board. Utilizes the Feather's on-board battery and power circuits to handle those needs.
- Feather-630: Connects any Feather* form-factor, SAMD based development board. Incorporates a 6v-30v step down (buck converter) power supply to make powering your application from almost any remote DC power source as easy as possible.
- Breakout: The Breakouts allow for universal interfacing to the LTEm1. Great for breadboarding your idea or for making connections to other development boards easy. The Breakout includes a LDO based power system for 5v input.
- Breakout-LiPo: Same as the Breakout above, but the board includes a LiPo (3.7v) battery charger circuit instead of a voltage regulator.